Family and Youth Services Degree - Master of Science (for Boystown employees)
Bellevue University / Boys Town Articulation Program
- MSFYS students are subject to equal expectations of all Bellevue University students, including admission, termination and policies and procedures.
MSFYS students must meet Master's Degree current admissions requirements according to Bellevue University's most
recent course catalog. This includes:
- An earned undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum 2.5 GPA in the last 60 hours of degree completion.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for any prior graduate work.
- Application and approval for admission by the Executive Committee for Continuing Education at Father Flanagan's.
- MSFYS students who do not meet Bellevue University admissions requirements must appeal in writing to the Dean of the College for consideration. A letter of appeal from Father Flanagan's must accompany the student appeal to be considered for entry into the program.
- In the event of termination of employment from Father Flanagan's, participation in the MSFYS degree program shall cease. The student will have the opportunity to transfer to another academic program in Bellevue University's current course catalog.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!