The Test Center Staff welcomes you to explore our services! We provide a variety of programs to assist our students on campus and abroad. You can see and access our list of services by clicking on the links to the left.
The mission of the Test Center is to advance the academic mission of Bellevue University by facilitating an individual's educational and professional goals while providing a considerate and secure atmosphere for testing. The Test Center provides high quality testing services to meet the growing needs of our students, faculty, administration and community.
Within this framework, the Test Center:
- Adheres to the regulations and guidelines established by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies, and faculty;
- Maintains the highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records;
- Focuses on maintaining exemplary standards of academic integrity while vigilantly safeguarding the intellectual property of tests;
- Provides a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which is comfortable, quiet, aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly and;
- Offers collaborative and courteous customer service to students, faculty, staff, and the community.
Bellevue University is a National College Testing Association (NCTA) charter member and Certified Test Center.
Our department is located in the Learning Center Building, Room 522, on the Bellevue University
Main Campus. Regular office hours are
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Please Note: Our testing hours differ from our office hours. Contact us for the current schedule.
You can contact us by e-mail or by:
Toll-Free: (800)756-7920 Ext. 557-7428
For additional information about the testing services we offer please contact:
Wendy L. Shirey, Test Center Manager
Toll-Free: (800)756-7920 Ext. 557-7425
General Policy & Notes
Ordinarily students are not permitted to use books, notes, formula sheets, calculators, or any type of electronic device while taking an exam. However, if an instructor allows specific items it will be identified in the course syllabus.
Make sure you have a clear understanding of the requirements for your test before you take it.
All scratch paper and permitted notes must be turned in with your test before you leave the testing location.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted in the Test Center.
- Cell phones may NOT be used as a calculator – No Exceptions!
- Only watches with primary features are permitted in the testing room.
- If your test is timed, Test Center staff will monitor your testing time.
You must present an official picture I.D. which includes a picture, birth date, and signature. Driver's license, passport, or military I.D. are generally accepted. CLEP tests require two pieces of I.D.
You will not be allowed to take a test without proper identification. There are no exceptions!
Bellevue University is committed to academic excellence. We believe that academic honesty from all its members is essential in achieving that objective. For purposes of the Test Center, we consider the following to be academically dishonest:
- Not adhering to the guidelines established by the instructor for a particular exam.
- Representing the work of others to be one's own.
- Facilitating dishonesty by others.
- Copying from another person's test.
- Using unauthorized materials.
- Taking an examination for another.
- Permitting another to take an exam for you.
- Obtaining or providing to another an unadministered test or answers to an unadministered test.
- Removing or attempting to remove a test, any portion of it, or its answers from the Testing Center.
Consistent with the University's Academic Honor Code, individuals caught engaging in any of the above described behaviors will be referred to the Dean of Students and to their instructor for appropriate disciplinary action.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!