The Office of Student Records supports and ensures the accuracy and privacy of each student's academic record in order to protect the value and integrity of Bellevue University education.
- Oversee registration, grading, conferral of degrees and distribution of diplomas.
- Educate the University community on the privacy rights of students as accorded them through FERPA.
- Maintain course information and degree requirements including the academic catalog and schedule of classes.
- Deliver online functions such as official transcripts, unofficial transcripts, course history reports, inter-college transfer, enrollment verifications, degree verifications, and advisement reports.
- Report student data to the University as well as federal and state units.
- Provide students with answers about processes, services and transactions.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!