This index provides you with a quick reference guide for some of the most important policies and procedures you need to know as a student at Bellevue University. Refer to the Academic Catalog for a comprehensive explanation of these and additional services provided to students. If you have questions that are not answered by these resources, please contact the OneStop Service Center at 1-800-756-7920 option 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Academic Calendar
- Undergraduate Degree Requirements
- Graduate Degree Requirements
- Class Load Requirements
- Grading System
- Academic Standards of Progress
- Repetition of Courses
- Academic Honesty
- Grade Appeals
- Loans and Grants
- Class Load for Financial Aid Packaging
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid
- Withdrawing/Dropping Classes with Financial Aid
- Attendance Verification -Financial Aid Policies
- Verification for Financial Aid Packaging
- Entrance/Exit Counseling
- Disbursement of Student Loans
- Contact Information for Financial Aid
- Disability Services
- Electronic Device Expectations
- Computer Network
- Student Email Regulations
- Personal Conduct
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Drug /Alcohol Policy and Sanctions
- Tobacco Free Policy
- Campus Safety, Campus Crime Statistics, & Cleary Act Information
- Center for Health and Safety
- Student Right to Know
- Student Complaints
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!