After the Ceremony
After the Ceremony
When you graduate from Bellevue University, you join Alumni worldwide. The University’s Foundation and Alumni Office are dedicated to staying connected with you as you move forward through life. As a graduate of Bellevue University you are entitled to, and invited to use, a variety of resources to meet your needs.
Take advantage of the following programs and services:
- Free lifetime email at your bellevue.edu account
- Career Services can assist with your job search or career transition
- Tuition discount on undergraduate classes — up to 6-credit hours per academic year
- Waived application fee for Bellevue University master’s degree programs
- Free lifetime access to the University’s extensive library resources
- Alumni items available for purchase online at the Bellevue University Bookstore
- Free admission to regular season home athletic events
- Semi-annual issues of the printed Alumni newsletter “The View”, and the electronic Alumni newsletter, AlumniLinkOnline
- Connect with other alumni on social networking sites! Check out the Bellevue University groups on LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. More information is available at bellevue.edu/connected.
- Let us know what you think by completing the Alumni Interest Survey, available at bellevue.edu
- Make a gift to help Bellevue University’s students and programs
- Share your educational experiences with potential students at bellevuetestimonials.org, or refer a student.
- The Alumni Achievement Award is one of the ways Bellevue University recognizes its outstanding graduates. This award recognizes alumni who distinguish themselves in their chosen fields of endeavor, by active participation in community service and volunteer organizations, and by generous and selfless giving of time, efforts, talents, and financial support to further the mission of Bellevue University.
For more information, contact the Alumni Office at 402-557-7293, toll-free at 1-800-756-7920, Ext. 557-7293, or visit bellevue.edu/alumni-and-friends.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!