- We provide professional feedback and technical direction.
- We offer in-person and online assistance for each step of the writing process.
- We guide students to focus their ideas, organize content, edit for grammar and mechanics, format citations and many other writing-related issues.
- We help students become more confident, self-sufficient writers.
Room 439 of the Learning Commons
Northeast Corner of the Freeman/Lozier Library
Face-to-Face or Online eTutoring Consultations:
Please schedule an appointment for a Face-to-Face or Online eTutoring Consultation. If you drop by without an appointment, be sure to confirm the hours of operation and availability of consultants on any given day by clicking on the "Schedule An Appointment" button below.
Face-to-Face appointments are available Monday through Friday. Online eTutoring Consultations are available Thursday through Monday, including Saturday and Sunday.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Go to https://bellevue.mywconline.com/index.php Login using your Bellevue University email address and password, and then select an option from the "Choose a Schedule" menu.
- For face-to-face consultations at the Main Campus in Bellevue, select “On-Campus Only”.
- For face-to-face consultations in West Omaha, select “Lozier Writing Center”.
- To submit your paper to the online consultant, select “Online Writing Center”.
- In the schedule, click on a white (open) space. A box will pop up on your screen.
- Type your instructor’s name in the “instructor” box.
- Type your course name and/or number in the “course” box.
- Explain briefly the type of writing task you would like to review with the consultant or specific areas of concern you may have in the “What would you like to work on today?” box.
- Click on “Save Appointment.” For online submissions, you will then be prompted to upload your paper and any assignment guidelines. We accept only MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments. You will receive a confirmation email after this step.
- For instructions on how to upload files in WCOnline, please click here.
- For instructions on how to download feedback from WCOnline, please click here.
Schedule an appointment
How Did We Do?
Please complete this survey regarding your last consultation at the Writing Center. We want to make sure we're giving you the best service possible!
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!