Joining a student organization is a simple process...and a rewarding one. Organizations provide you a peer group of students with similar interests; which can become a support system for your educational journey, an outlet to be engaged in the campus community, or to simply have some fun! Students participating in organizations gain a host of skills and leadership experiences to enhance their educational or career goals and networks. Below are the clubs and organizations that are active at Bellevue University, as well as the contacts to request more information. If you have an idea for a new club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the process of starting a club and submit for consideration.
Find an organization that is right for you, and get involved today!
Faculty Advisor: Roxanne Sullivan
- Alpha Chi is a national college honors society that is by invitation only based on a student's academic achievement.
Staff Advisor: Alaina Smith
Staff Advisor: Kristin Broyhill
- The mission of BU MIX is to engage all types of students in sharing their cultural experiences and learning from one another. BU MIX brings together students from all different backgrounds to focus on social awareness and celebration of diversity across campus. This organization welcomes students of all ethnicities, all cultures, and all interests.
Campus Crusade for Christ
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Carolyn Youssef
- To provide regular opportunities to study and discuss the Bible; worship, and pray all in a group setting, which provides opportunities for fellowship, encouragement, and spiritual development among members.
Pi Gamma Mu – International Honor Society in Social Science
Faculty Advisor: Pat Artz
- To encourage the study of the social sciences among graduate and undergraduate students and faculty members in colleges and universities throughout the world.
- To recognize outstanding achievement through election to membership and the presentation of various awards for distinguished achievement.
Student Veterans Association
Bellevue University's Student Veterans Association - the first in Nebraska - is sponsored by our Military Affairs Department and joins over 200 chapters nationwide.
Membership is limited to Bellevue University's current or former students, alumni, and their spouses, who are active-duty, retired, disabled, prior-service, National Guard or Reserve. Either online, or in person, members provide support, guidance, career and professional advice and friendship to one another and their families.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!