Bellevue University Tops U.S. News Rankings

We Accept Your Entire Associate's Degree

If you're transferring from a Community College to Bellevue University, and... You already have your associate's degree – congratulations! The credits earned in your associate's degree may fulfill the General Education Core Curriculum requirements of your traditional bachelor degree program or accelerated bachelor's degree completion program.

If you have fewer credits, we have many ways to help you earn what you need to get started – including credit for training completed on the job or in the military. You'll need to take all General Education Core Curriculum requirements not met by previous coursework. Our Admissions Office staff will complete an evaluation showing which requirements you've met, and which courses you will need to complete. Bellevue University has articulation agreements with many U.S. colleges and institutions and with universities abroad. These agreements allow students graduating with transfer courses or degrees in technical, career, or liberal arts fields to transfer directly to Bellevue University to complete a baccalaureate degree program.

If a student has an associate's or bachelor's degree from another institution, all credits earned from that institution by the time of that degree's completion will be accepted for matriculation at Bellevue University.

Community colleges with articulation agreements include:

Thanks for your interest in Bellevue University.

When you click the submit button below, our staff will contact you within 48 hours to get you the information you need and answer any questions.

Yes No