Alumni & Friends
When you graduate from Bellevue University, you join alumni worldwide. The Bellevue University Foundation and Alumni Office are dedicated to staying connected with you as you move forward through life.
As a graduate of Bellevue University you are entitled to and invited to use a variety of resources to meet your needs.
Take advantage of the following programs and services:
- Receive free lifetime email at your Bellevue.edu account.
- Career Services can assist you in your job search or career transition.
- Receive a tuition discount on selected undergraduate classes – up to six credit hours per academic year.
- Order a transcript if you plan to continue your education.
- Application fees are waived for Bellevue University's master's degree programs.
- Use the University's extensive library resources – alumni have free lifetime access.
- Purchase alumni items online at the Bellevue University Bookstore.
- Update your personal information if you have changes to your address, email or phone numbers.
Stay Connected and involved – here's how.
- Connect with other alumni on social networking sites and blog.
- Attend regular season home athletic events – free.
- You'll be sent semi-annual issues of the printed alumni newsletter The View. And the electronic alumni newsletter, the AlumniLinkOnline.
- Let us know what you think by using the Alumni Interest Survey.
- Make a gift to help Bellevue University's students and programs.
- Share your educational experiences with potential students with your testimonial, or refer a student.
- The Alumni Achievement Award is one of the ways Bellevue University recognizes its outstanding graduates.
For more information, contact the Alumni Office by:
- Calling (402)557-7293, or toll-free at (800)756-7920 Ext. 557-7293
- Contact Alumni Office form.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!