My AAS degree allowed me to start a career in the business world, but there were several occasions where I missed getting a better position because I did not have my bachelor's degree. I heard about Bellevue University's approach that allowed a working person to pursue his or her bachelor's degree so I signed up. I was very proud to bring my wife and two kids with me to graduation in Omaha where we were presented with our diplomas.
Connect to Bellevue University right here in McCook.
See how many of the credits you've already earned transfer to our bachelor's degrees.
- If you've earned your associate's degree, we accept ALL of your credits. Those credits from your associate's degree will fulfill the General Education Core Curriculum requirements of your traditional bachelor's degree program or accelerated bachelor's degree completion program at Bellevue University.
- If you have close to 60 credits, but have not completed your associate's degree- contact your local Bellevue University admissions counselor to determine how they apply toward your general education or elective requirements.
- All of the 100-level course credits you've earned with a grade or C or better will transfer!
- NO repeating courses!
- Start with MORE credits and finish SOONER.
Learn conveniently on the McCook Community College Campus
or 100% ONLINE!
- When you learn on campus you have access to all McCook Community College facilities, including the library and computer labs.
- Bellevue University has offered programs on the McCook Campus since 2003.
Select from more than 30 career-relevant bachelor's degrees and 19 master's degrees that can help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Let Stan Wudtke tell you more today!
Stan is a full-time Bellevue University Admissions Counselor, based on the McCook Community College campus. He will tell you more about the options available for applying credit toward your bachelor's degree.
(308) 345-8118 • email@example.com
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!