Bellevue University Main Campus
1000 Galvin Road South
Bellevue, Nebraska 68005
Toll Free: (800) 756-7920
Local: (402) 293-2000
The Bellevue University main campus is home to all your learning needs
Most facilities on the Bellevue University main campus have been built or renovated since 1986.
- The John B. Muller Administrative Services Building is the latest addition to Bellevue University's main campus having opened in the fall of 2011. The six-story (including garden level) building occupies 130,000 square feet. The OneStop Welcome Center is located on the first floor along with Graduate and Undergraduate Enrollment and Academic Advising, while Student Financial Services is located on the second floor. Student Records and Marketing occupy the fifth floor, while the third and fourth floors are open to allow for expansion. The ASB also houses the University's data center on the garden level.
- The Educational Services Building was completed November 2006. This 72,000-square-foot facility includes space for classrooms, conference rooms, the President's Office, the Business Office, and three of the University's Colleges: Science and Technology, Arts and Sciences, Center for Learning Innovation.
- The R. Joe Dennis Learning Center was dedicated in 1993 and houses 23 classrooms, 34 full-time faculty offices, a learning center, career services and language lab facilities. The 40,500-square-foot structure provides office space for the majority of the University’s academic functions, including the Dean of Academic Services/Dean of Students, and the College of Business.
- The Riley Technology Center and the A.C. Nelsen Computer Labs meet the increasing technology needs of students. The 12,000-square-foot addition opened in the fall of 1999 and houses Computer Center operations, and computer classrooms and labs.
- In September 1982, the University opened the Hitchcock Humanities Center. Features of this center include an art gallery, art studios, classrooms, and faculty offices. An addition to this center was completed in 1991, including a multi-purpose classroom area to meet the growing needs for high-quality studio space for ceramics, sculpture, and other art programs. In 2004, a major upgrade to the Criss Auditorium was completed making it a high-tech presentation center with web conferencing capability. The lobby, faculty offices, and art display areas were remodeled, providing a new look and feel for the building.
- Renovated in 2002, The Freeman Library and the Emma Lozier Addition house the University’s Integrated Media Center, Collaborative Learning/Study Areas, accelerated program admissions and the Bellevue University Foundation. In the Integrated Media Center, students have access to computerized and web-based resources, with training facilities to teach students how to effectively use these resources. The library has a collection in excess of 105,000 volumes as well as hundreds of periodicals, audio/visual, and CD-ROM materials. Group and individual study tables are available for both serious study and leisure reading. Bellevue University and its librarians provide the academic services necessary to support and maintain quality undergraduate, graduate, and online education.
- The Gordon Lozier Physical Health Center provides facilities for basketball, volleyball, weight lifting, and fitness programs. In the Venteicher Wellness Center, equipment further enhances our ability to meet the health and recreational needs of our total community, from students to faculty and staff.
- The Margre H. Durham Student Center was dedicated in December 1986. The facility was originally known as the Richard D. Winchell Student Center. This facility was remodeled extensively in 2012 and includes expanded areas for students in support of growing enrollment and a Faculty Resource Center for adjunct faculty.
- The former IT&T office building that once housed the entire college is now the renovated Durham Center. The building, featuring a 50-foot-high clock and bell tower, was dedicated June 16, 1994.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!