Pursuant to the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, Bellevue University has made available to current and prospective students the following information:
- Academic Programs, Facilities and Faculty
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure
- Book Store
- Campus Security - Clery Act Information
- Career Services
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Completion, Graduation and Retention Rates
- Computer and Network Use Policy
- Contact Information for Financial Aid
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Disbursement of Financial Aid
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Facilities/Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data-Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Parent PLUS Loans and Grad PLUS Loans
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Refund Policy/Requirements for Withdrawal
- State Grant Assistance
- Student Body Diversity
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Student Organizations
- Suspension of Eligibility for Financial Aid for Drug-related Offenses
- Tobacco-Free Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Vaccinations Policies
- Voter Registration
To obtain a hard copy of any of the Consumer Information reports, please contact Bellevue University OneStop at OneStop@Bellevue.edu or 1-800-756-7920.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!