Bellevue University: A Recognized Leader in Adult Learning
Bellevue University is proud to be the recipient of many awards, honors and other recognition for our innovative learning programs. Here are some of the recent accolades for our institution:
- Bellevue University is ranked ninth by the U.S. News 2013 Top Online Education Program Rankings in the category of best online bachelor’s degrees. This ranking includes a top 25 finish in all three major categories of Student Engagement, Faculty Credentials and Student Services and Technology. Nearly 1000 schools participated in the study. The University earned the No. 1 ranking in the categories of Teaching Practices and Student Engagement in the U.S. News’ 2012 survey.
- Bellevue University has been designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Officials lauded the University for offering innovative education programs that produce a well-trained and well-versed workforce to protect our nation's information infrastructure. The designation remains in effect through the year 2017.
- The University has won two Excellence in Learning Practice awards from Chief Learning Officer magazine in 2011. The first is a Silver "Excellence in Academic Partnership" award for the outcomes derived from the University's corporate learning partnership with Convergys, a global leader in relationship management. The second is the Bronze "Excellence in Social Learning" award for Bellevue University's KnowledgeCafe' knowledge management system.
- Government Security News awarded Bellevue University’s Security Management Program with the 1st Annual Homeland Security Award.
- Recently approved by the Higher Learning Commission to offer Ph.D. in Human Capital Management
- Winner of United States Distance Learning Association's 2007 – 21st Century Best Practice Award. Given annually to organization or corporation that shows "outstanding leadership in the field of distance learning."
- Ranked by Leadership Excellence magazine among the Top 20 schools in the country in developing leaders, along with Harvard, Yale and MIT, to name a few.
- Dr. Mike Echols, Senior VP of Strategic Initiatives, recently named of the "Top 20 Training Industry Influencers" by Training Industry, Inc.
- The only accredited university to win a Corporate University Best in Class (CUBIC) award. Bellevue University won for "Most Innovative Corporate Resource" in 2005 and 2007. Two of the University’s partners, Defense Acquisition University, and Girls and Boys Town, won CUBIC awards in 2006.
- Recognized for Best Teaching Online. The United States Distance Learning Association honored David Levy, Ph.D., Bellevue University Associate Professor, for excellence in online teaching.
- Named a "Learning Leader" by Bersin and Associates and ELearning! magazine for the school's virtual, interactive Criss Auditorium.
- Ranked the largest master's healthcare administration program in the country by Modern Healthcare magazine.
- ONE of 8 universities in the U.S. selected by the U.S. Department of Defense to participate in its "Palace Acquire Intern Program" because of Bellevue University’s undergraduate and graduate Security Management degree programs.
- Bellevue University was named a "Military Friendly School" in GI Jobs’ 2010 and 2011 list of Military Friendly Schools and the fourth "Most Military Friendly School" in the Country by AllMilitary.com.
- Largest private college in the state of Nebraska based on headcount (IPEDS)
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!